NEURA Health Screening solution is fully equipped to deal with any major outbreak like COVID19 and capable to capture, analyse and report critical information and other patient related details in real-time (Dashboards) to the Government and Health authorities who are in charge of monitoring any healthcare outbreak or pandemic so that they can take necessary actions and provide care to the patients at the right time and at the right place.
Current Challenges (Without Health Screening):
- Emerging new infections
- Spread of infection in a short span during travelling
- Severity (case fatality rate) as aged & children get infected having weaker immunity
- Increased mortality rate & comorbidity
- Lack of preparative measures to tackle epidemic at state and national level
- Screening for Citizens, Employees, Students everyone.
- Access for local public health administrators & Railways- in the form of dashboards
- Integrated electronic reporting & health records (EMR) for Physicians and health admin.
- Automatic creation of a disease event when a case or laboratory report is received
- Real-time capturing of Patient Vitals etc. with Neura Assessment forms
- Case management for confirmed cases, suspects etc. –citizens, students, employees.
- Electronic workflows and task assignments.
- Symptom monitoring for future
- Risk/exposure assessment for the passengers/individuals
- Monitoring & surveillance in the form of Dashboards, SMS alerts, emails etc.
- Detailed reports – Data can be captured as area or station wise & published